Inuyasha Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inuyasha Reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garden of the shrine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgoten

Forgoten

Garden of the shrine Empty
PostSubject: Garden of the shrine   Garden of the shrine Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:47 pm

*starts to weed the garden, looks around and holds out his hand turning all the weeds into ice and shattering them* god i hate these jobs......
Back to top Go down
Zentenshi
Admin
Zentenshi

PostSubject: Re: Garden of the shrine   Garden of the shrine Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:48 pm

*Shimmers in a few yards behind him and leans against a tree eating an apple from earlier.*
Back to top Go down
Forgoten

Forgoten

PostSubject: Re: Garden of the shrine   Garden of the shrine Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:56 pm

*shifts the sword on his back no noticing Zentenshi, freezes the weeds again shattering them, sighs* Stupid fights, not my fault i destroyed one of the temple walls
Back to top Go down
Zentenshi
Admin
Zentenshi

PostSubject: Re: Garden of the shrine   Garden of the shrine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:58 am

*Takes another bite than looks at the broken temple wall and waves my wrist as the wall repairs itself and the blocks go back in place.*
Back to top Go down
Forgoten

Forgoten

PostSubject: Re: Garden of the shrine   Garden of the shrine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:58 pm

*He looked startled as the wall repaired itself, he whirled around* what the..... who did that?
Back to top Go down
Mimi Higurashi

Mimi Higurashi

PostSubject: Re: Garden of the shrine   Garden of the shrine Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:28 pm

*sits down near a tree**sighs*wheres kagome?
Back to top Go down
Arashi Mura

Arashi Mura

PostSubject: Re: Garden of the shrine   Garden of the shrine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:02 am

*He walks by the grounds, turning his head slightly towards the place. slight look of inerest on his face. "a new place to observe" he thought as the beaty of the trees distracted him . He stood there for a moment*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden of the shrine   Garden of the shrine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden of the shrine
Page 1 of 1